THIS CONSULTING AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) BETWEEN:
(the “Client”) AND Kristin Bjorge DBA White Noise Healing (the “Contractor”).
A. The Client is of the opinion that the Contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
B. The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and Contractor agree as follows:
1. White Noise Healing will review, evaluate, and offer recommendations to the Client prior to and for the duration of the consultation. Services may consist of Reiki, Intuitive Healing techniques, meditation, guided visualization, sound therapy, aromatherapy, crystal therapy, etc.
2. White Noise Healing and the Client agree upon services to be delivered at scheduled appointment through purchase on the website. If cancellation or rescheduling is necessary by Contractor, White Noise Healing will communicate this to the Client in a timely and efficient manner.
3. Should additional time than previously estimated be required to properly complete any service, an amendment between White Noise Healing and Client will be made via verbal agreement in person and billed accordingly.
4. The rate for all services is listed on the site and agreed upon by client at point of purchase. Any additional payments will be due by client at the time of services rendered. Cash, credit, Venmo, and Paypal are accepted.
5. Services will be billed at the full hourly/package rate, no incremental proration.
6. Unless otherwise noted, in-person appointments will be completed at the main office located at 1445 N Gardner Street, Los Angeles, CA 90046.
7. All online purchases are final. No refunds will be granted for unscheduled services. Packages and gift certificates are redeemable for 6 months from purchase date.
8. Client request to cancel or modify an appointment must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance via the online scheduling system, or may incur an inconvenience fee.
9. White Noise Healing delivers customized experiences per individual needs and cannot be held responsible for slight differences in services rendered from client to client.
10. White Noise Healing's goal is to deliver quality services to our clients. Client healing, relaxation, or satisfaction cannot be guaranteed and outcomes are subject to variables. Refunds will not be issued for completed services.